Payoneer MasterCard® Supported Banks in Pakistan

Ganda Bacha | May 07, 2014 | 1 comments

I receive a lot of queries regarding withdrawing money via Payoneer MasterCard® and the users ask me about the banks in Pakistan where Payoneer or any other MasterCard® is supported. So I decided to write this post where I am listing the Pakistani banks where MasterCard® is supported at their ATMs. In addition, I’ll tell you about a method which will help you in finding any nearest MasterCard® supported ATM in your city or town.

  First lets have a look over the names of banks in Pakistan where MasterCard® is supported.

Payoneer Support these bank in pakistan


Cashout with payoneer card in pakistan1. Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)

I personally use ATM of MCB in my area, Although Faysal bank is operating but the ATM at Faysal bank gave me “General Processing Error” so MCB stands first in my list where you can withdraw money via MasterCard® without facing any issue. here is my proof of first payment check it out...

2. Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank has a great banking system in Pakistan and other countries of the world and it also owns MasterCard® supporting ATMs. So if any branch of SCB is located nearer to you, you can withdraw money from there conveniently. AT ATMs of SCB, you can make large transactions too.

3. Citi Bank

Citi Bank also owns MasterCard® supported ATMs and you can use its ATMs also if any of above mentioned banks aren’t located nearer to you. I haven’t used ATMs at Citi Bank yet but they work and are used by Payoneer users in Pakistan.

4. Faysal Bank

Faysal Bank sits at bottom in my list. I tried two times but all the times, the ATM of Faysal Bank gave me “General Processing Error”. I failed to withdraw money but the withdrawal fee got deducted. I then used MCB’s ATM to make the transaction later.

So if Faysal bank is the only choice for you, ensure that you are at a main branch. If the transaction fails the first time, don’t try again as the withdrawal charges may deduct even on failed attempts like it happened with me.

How to Find Any Nearest MasterCard® Supported ATM?

To find a MasterCard® supported ATM near your residence, just visit MasterCard® Global ATM Locator page and select country and city to view where the ATMs are located. You can filter the locations by ZIP code too which makes finding the ATMs easiest.

I hope now it will be easy for you to find a MasterCard® supported bank in Pakistan or any other country.

Hope you like this post of ours, to read more post of similar and many more on blogging, enter your email and subscribe with us to receive updates of this blog via email or subscribe to as a reader.

Category :

About Author Ganda Bacha :
I am a Graphic Designer, Founder of Caresofts I am Web Developer And Graphic Designer, SEO Expert, Web Designer, Programmer, Software Engineer also Expert in CSS and HTML, PHP, jQuery, SEO, Java, Photoshop, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, CorelDRAW, Visual Basic, C++, ASP.Net, Microsoft Access, Excel, WORD, Publisher, SQL, Windows Embedded, AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Game Development, Windows Movie Maker, Maya, Urdu Inpage, FreeHAND MX You Can Find me on Google+1 , Twitter and Facebook . See More..... just vist my Website Regularly!

1 comment :

Click to go to top Click to comment